Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Problem connecting to RPi/Node-red remotely?

KR5OG Paul K
KR5OG Paul K Member ✭✭

I am having problems logging into my Raspberry Pi and Node-red remotely and over wifi in my QTH.

Anyone have any pointers for this?

Paul K

KR5OG

Best Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Paul

check your router device list for IP address of the Node Red Pi.

open a web browser and enter the IP of the Pi followed by :1880 for the editor. The dashboard is IP followed by :1880/ui

example 192.168.1.50:1880

Dave wo2x

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Paul

Drip me a direct email. I am good on QRZ. I’ll send you my number. Maybe set up a little tutorial for loading flows and some dash customization.

Dave wo2x

Answers

• KR5OG Paul K
    KR5OG Paul K Member ✭✭

could one of the moderators move this to Third Party Software.

I did not realize that I asked this question under Maestro section.

• KR5OG Paul K
    KR5OG Paul K Member ✭✭

Dave,

Once again you are the master. I had been trying it without the :1880

Works great.

This is something I am very new at and I feel as though I am having to led by my hand all the way through the process, but I guess this is how one learns.

Thanks again

Paul

KR5OG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.