Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FT8 will not decode using smart sdr remotely via windows PC or windows mini pc

Options
I am accessing my 6400 remotely. Using Ipad app, or teamviewer to home pc, ft 8 works fine. But I cannot get it to decode when using windows; time is correct, even changed my time to qth's time zone; I can see signals, DAX is streaming and transmitting but no decoding. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Phil Holcombe KK4MQM

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Are you running everything on the remote machine? (SSDR, WSJT-X, DAX, CAT)?

Check:

Proper sample rates for audio (48000)

Windows Time Service (OFF)

3rd Party time sync like NetTime, etc (ON and connecting to us.pool.ntp.org)

Audio levels (DAX and Windows levels shouldn't be at extremes)

Good luck!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.