Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 5000 receive issue

Saturday my receiver was working great. All of the sudden it is like I don't have antenna connected. I switched back to another radio and the receive is fine. I am using PowerSDR v2.8.0.181. I can hear strong signals but otherwise it is quite. I was wondering if I clicked something that I shouldn't have. I don't remember making any changes.

Comments

• K4VL
    K4VL Member
    It appears I fixed my own problem. After trying everything I could with the software I decided to restart the radio. Restarting the radio brought my receiver back up to normal.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.