Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FT8 On IPAD Pro

Jeff
Jeff Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in Third-Party Software
FT8 decoding but not transmitting correctly. It appears that the transmit audio drops 10 to 15 seconds before the push to talk unkeys when running SmartSDR for IOS on my IPad Pro. 

I am using a Flex 6600. Software on Flex 6600 is latest version 3. Ssdr for iOS is latest version.

I have the same results using WiFi or cellular connection. 

Sometimes a station will connect to me but then connection times out after 6 tries by my transmitter due to too many attempts.

Any ideas how to fix?

Jeff
KD6RC

Answers

• Brian_W9HLQ
    Brian_W9HLQ Member ✭✭

Jeff,

I have similar problem where the transmitted audio breaks up. Should I connect with another station, we never complete the contact due to many re-tries. Also I get about half the number of decodes compared to when I use SmartSDR and WSJTX on the computer.

Did you find an answer to your problem?

Brian, W9HLQ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.