Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

change mode between cw - usb/lsb

Hello everyone

i ran this problem on my 6400 with ssdr. if I was operating in a band for example 15 meters cw mode when I return to the band I had left 40 meters lsb this freq. is set in cw mode. this happens with all freqs. the band left in usb / lsb mode is set to cw mode when I return. I hope I was clear

Comments

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

This is a guess, but it may be a persistence database issue. There are discussions here, and there is a document on the flex site.

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭
    could you give me the link

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

Google is your friend. A search for flex radio persistence database brings the document up as the first item.

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭

tnx

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭

Profiles are your friend, if you create global profiles for your differant operating bands/modes you will accomplish what you want and your layout will always be how you left it, I haven't touched the band buttons in years .

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

True too. Also the memories and hot keys in the free frstack program add a lot of convenience and consistency to flex operation.

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭

Yes, all you can do, but it's not normal anyway.

Tnx again

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.