Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can post with sold items be removed?

Options

It would be nice to have post with sold items removed. Items that are trying to be sold get lost in a mass of listings. It would shorten the list considerably. Also, a count down time to deactivate listings that are completed or not sold after some period of time.

Answers

• KS3RO
    KS3RO Member ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe marked sold would be better, it helps you see the current selling prices to know what the market currently is?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

Flea Market posts that are marked as SOLD are closed.

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Options

I posted this question in order see suggested ideas to improve it. As it is, one has to slog through completed posts. I agree one should be able to see current prices. I think that if some thing is market as sold it should be moved to an archive, so that all active transactions remain at the top and remain current for at least 30 days. Also a date in the header of the post would be helpful.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

When the item is closed, it is deprecated and archived. it's not an instantaneous process.

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Ok, thanks, that was not self evident.

• Lou KI5FTY
    Lou KI5FTY Member ✭✭
    Options

@Tim - W4TME where is the archive folder?