Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

HF-Auto Node-Red Data Listener

Alan
Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

I have built a Node-Red based listener to import data from W1TR's HF-Auto application. Data includes; CAT Frequency, CAT Source, Tuner Frequency, Tuner Mode, Selected Tuner Antenna, C Value, L Value, Max Power, Peak Power, Average Power, SWR, Average SWR, and more. Requires configuration of the UDP broadcasts within HF-Auto Application. Flow includes a user interface that can be modified to your specific needs. All variables are available to other flows as global variables.

Here is a screen-shot of the HF-Auto Dashboard with all of the available variables. Other could easily adapt these to your dashboard needs:

Here is a screenshot of how I have adapted HF-Auto into my station control dashboard:

The flows are uploaded to the Node-Red Ham Forum:

Alan. WA9WUD

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.