Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Power Genius Panel Not Responding

I've had my PGXL up and running for a week now. The Power Genius XL panel in SmartSDR that shows power out, swr & temp was working fine until this morning. Now when I have the amp in operate mode, the display does not show any power output (the bars going across), etc. as it did yesterday, but the PGXL utility does.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Peter - WB6POT

Comments

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

I would power cycle PGXL and try again. If it still behaves that way, I would recommend to open a Ticket with Flex.

I have sometimes weird issues and usually power cycle take care of it.

Sergey, KN7K

• Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭

At my station that has never worked much at all on ssb If I push tune yes but it seems the programming isn’t fast enough to catch it. Like wise even on the front panel of the PGXL compared to my LP-700 meter. Most of the time on ssb the amp meter itself will be several hundred watts low. Only when pushing tune and power cycling doesn’t change a thing at my station.

• Thanks for the suggestion. Oddly, before I had the chance to power cycle the PGXL, I needed to power cycle my 6600. For some reason that solved the problem. I never touched the PGXL.

Anyone know why?

Thanks

Peter - WB6POT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.