Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Manual Operation

Options
My 6600M is in for repair and I have reverted back to my FT-1000D to drive the PGXL manually (no CAT). I can select the band on the touch screen of the amp but wonder if there is a way to save the selection? It seems to lose it at power down.

Comments

• Julie KC0TMD
    Julie KC0TMD Member ✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Options

Are you talking about powering down the Radio or the Amp? I keep the Amp on 24/7 and in stand by when I am not using it. In stand by it is no more different then running a PC in sleep mode and draws less amps then your Cable Box with DVD in it.

Julie KC0TMD

• Rich WB1J
    Options
    Hi Julie. It's a temporary question, while my 6600M is out for service and I am using an FT-1000D in its place. When I operate remote, I am 1200 miles away and have installed a power off control to guard against surges/outages/etc. So, when I power the PGXL off, I lose the manual settings needed to operate with the 1000D. Inconvenience will go away once I get the 6600M back. You were the first to respond, but I posted the question back in August; I expect the issue to not matter soon. Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.