Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Why did I go with FLEX????

2»

Comments

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Of course now it works just fine. Figures. Tried three times to post something here and could never get it to take!

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭

This time I’m taking my time learning 6400M NR NB Proper way to set and Auto Gain Control

I just want pull out signals not noise

joe

• Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭

Joe, what I do with the DNR is what I found out works best... The tendency is to just slide it up and down to the desired position, but what I do is increase the NR setting, then turn it off and back on again. That allows the Flex to re-calculate its DNR algorithm for best performance.. Seems to work best for me.

Robert, in smoked filled San Diego,,, :-(

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭

Well my mic cables and Flex 6400M should be all here by end week

I am going try ATR30 Mic first than viboplex INRAD M628 Mic -Has anyone tried INRAD W1 headset I use Kenwood Ham radio headset has no mic because it’s loud and clear my bad hearing .

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.