Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAXIQ and CWSkimmer configuration

Options
Graham999au
Graham999au Member ✭✭
Hi,
I'm having trouble getting the right settings to work for IQ audio. There are a lot of conflicting configurations on the internet which doesn't help.
I have a 6300 connected to SSDR v3.1.12 (latest) on the same LAN segment. CAT works fine. DAXIQ is streaming at 96KHz correctly.
In CWSkimmer, I tried the following:
SoftRock-IF/96KHz/9600 audio IF/WDM/DAXIQ RX1/Left-Right=I/Q
However I cannot see any signals when I run CWS. Probably because my audio IF setting is wrong?
I tried SoftRock and I can see the signals however the middle of the CWS "spectrum" is very dark - definitely not right. I tried SDR-Bridge but that didn't help, in fact it removed the CAT option in CWS and I'm still trying to fix that. It set the radio to SoftRock.
Any help much appreciated.
Graham VK3GA

Comments

• Ed - W2RF
    Ed - W2RF Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Graham,

When you use SDR-Bridge to start CWSkimmer it uses an INI file that is supposed to select the proper settings. For instance, on IQ 1 it uses a file named IQ1.INI. It should not be necessary initially for you to change CWS settings.

However there are a couple of caveats.

Sometimes the automatically selected audio output for CWS doesn't work, and needs to be manually changed.

Sometimes the provided INI files get saved with incorrect settings. In that case replace the ones in ProgramData/W2RF with clean versions that are available from the Start menu under SDR-Bridge.

If you continue to have problems consider contacting me directly from the http://qrv.com/contact web page.

73 Ed W2RF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.