Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Centering a receive slice

If my slice receiver is all the way on one side of my panadapter how do I move it to the center without changing the tune or the displayed bandwidth?

Thanks,

Jon...kf2e

Best Answer

Answers

• DL4RCE
    DL4RCE Member ✭✭✭

...and is it possible to have this (permanently) centered? When using Maestro this would be nice.

Volker

• Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭

I agree with Volker, it would be nice if the Slice Receiver Resource, while tuning, had an option to stay fixed in the center of the panadapter.

I'm using a 44" wide screen monitor and would like the Slice Resource to stay fixed as I tune the band.

Rich - N5ZC

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

@Jon_KF2E You can either drag it by clicking on the spectrum part or the waterfall part. Dragging the black bar with the frequencies changes the zoom. To quickly center, you can click the + magnifying glass in the lower left corner. Then click the - magnifying glass to restore the zoom level.

Len, KD0RC

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

K9DUR has an auto center utility for the pc, not Maestro.