Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What new/different Community features would be helpful?

I'd like to start a thread here within Community Topics about what new or different features would be helpful for people as they read-from and post-to the Community? If you like an idea press "Like" -- if you don't press "Dislike".

Comments

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭

I'd like to see a date of last posting to a thread when showing the list of all discussions -- and I would like to have an easy way to order any information presented based on date order ("oldest" or "latest"). I don't see anything like that now.

Here is a sample image where showing the date of the most recent post would be informative...

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

In the discussion views, on a non-mobile device, the user and the post date/time is shown.

• K5XH
    K5XH Member ✭✭

I agree with John. I would like to see a date on the message header.

Mark K5XH

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited August 2020

So I chatted with the Vanilla folks (they are a great group) and the issue is that the responsive theme is designed for smaller screens (phones) and on that screen there isn't a lot of real estate available. I have pur in a feature request to make the responsive theme dynamic where it interrogates the screen size and adds or removes different display elements based on that criteria.

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭

Thanks Tim. anyone else with Community feature requests?