Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Nice job with the new Community

Options

Thanks Flex and all involved to get this back up and running. Really looks promising!

Regards

Larry K1UO

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

You're welcome. We are happy to have it back too.

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    Options

Nice fresh looking. Quite different from the previous.

• David N4IW
    David N4IW Member ✭✭
    Options
    Agree. I am enjoying looking around as I never saw the old community since I am fairly new to Flex.
  • Brian  K0BUS
    Brian K0BUS Member ✭✭
    Options
    Looks Great, Thank you
  • Ryan - NC4RA
    Ryan - NC4RA Member ✭✭
    Options

Looking Good

• Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭
    Options

Glad to have it back. I like it!

• Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    Options

BRAVO Flex...

From my own experience, I can tell you Vanilla forums is a great choice.

Its nice to have the community back.

Peter

K1PGV

• Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    Options

'

Nice job on the new community board. Even though I'm not really on that much, I didn't know how much I missed the board until I had some questions about setting my rig up with WSJT-X. I figured it out eventually, but I know the answer would have been here somewhere.

Some of us remember the e-mail reflector days. Crude by today's standards but it got the information across - along with all the hate mail from anti-flex users that hung out on the eHam forum. Most of those guys are running Flex radios now. 🤣

Steve, W6SDM

• Tanner Jones
    Tanner Jones Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Thank you all very much for all the work put into re-launching.

Tanner

W9TWJ
  • Pat KØPC
    Pat KØPC Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree, great job with the new Community. I was particularly impressed because I did a Google search for SO2V Flex N1MM and it showed me a post that had been brought over from the old board. That is how I discovered the new Community was runing.

73, Pat KØPC

• Keith WA0BEU
    Keith WA0BEU Member ✭✭
    Options
    The new Community is great!!!