Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I've seen this before , can't remember what I did to correct it

Options
Ed Stallman
Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
imageMy Frequency is half hidden . any idea ?

Answers

• Erika - KØDD
    Erika - KØDD Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Close that frequency slice by hitting the x on the flag. Then open a new one. Fixes 90% of all the **** up slices. Erika
  • Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Erika , tnx but I'm in the 10% bracket . I tried the just the flag and the complete slice 
    Ed
  • Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    The most frequent cause of this is that the Flex fonts are missing. You can find them on the FlexRadio website, on the Downloads page, in this section:

Download both of the fonts and install them. This will likely fix your problem.

• Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Craig tnx , this is not easy to find . Can you post a link 
    Tnx Ed
  • Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Actually, it is pretty easy to find. Go to the FlexRadio.com website, then hover your mouse over "Support" at the right part of the menu bar. The menu bar will expand downward. Move the mouse down and click on "Downloads". Bingo! You're on the page. Scroll down a ways and the section that you need is the last one on the list. Here is a direct link: https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/

• Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Craig tnx I did find it and that fixed it 
    Ed
  • Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Great! Glad you got it working Ed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.