Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profiles???

Andy W3LI
Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Once again when I started up the Radio and the SSDR many of my settings changed over night all by them selves. Today however, it was worse than ever. Took 45 min to get on the air.
I think that the problem my be with in the profiles that a fella was trying to help me set up. I never followed up on his help as I do not understand what the manual is telling me.
My question is, can I delete all of the bits and pieces of profiles he was trying to have me set up and just use the Default settings and for get the rest. 
I just want to be able to turn the radio and SSDR on and not spend a lot of time at it. Would be so nice to have a ON button and an OFF button and have them work.
PS, The 6400M is a great stand alone radio. My issue is and has always been SMART SDR.

Comments

• K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hopefully you don't have a bad memory card.

Do a factory reset, that will clean everything out and leave the radio in the factory default configuration. 

If that doesn't help contact the help desk.

Gayle K0FLY

• Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    That has been done at the suggestion of a good person on the phone. Also, the card has been checked by Mike Walker
    Thank you so much for your interest. 
  • K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for the update.  Hopefully the radio doesn't need a trip to Austin.
    Gayle

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.