Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink down?

Options
geep
geep Member ✭✭
Anyone having issues connecting with Smartlink tonight?  Working on a remote FD setup, all working nicely this afternoon, getting the red circle of death both remotely and connecting with the radio on the remove site via TightVNC.  Ports forwarded properly, radio on the same IP address, only solution I can come up with is servers down.

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options
    It is up here in New Jersey, USA. I have my iPhone connected via cell network while desktop SmartSDR is connected locally. I have a SmartLink account which we have a bunch of radios logged on and I can see three other radios now across the country.

I would go back and recheck your port forwarding in the router at the radio location. I would suggest doing a DHCP reservation in the router for the radio so the radio IP will not change.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.