Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL Fan bargraph

Options
AC9S
AC9S Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Power Genius XL Amplifier
Does anyone have the FAN bargraph displayed on their PGXL front panel?  This is shown on the PGXL picture in the latest QST Flex Advertisement (June 2020).  It is a 4th bargraph on the bottom of the front panel and is captioned FAN, although it looks like the legend above it is temperature.  There are other detail differences, like Voltage and current as well as absence of s/n, and IP address.  Is this a setting I have missed or is the Ad pic simply a mock-up?

Keith - AC9S

Answers

• Dan-N7HQ
    Dan-N7HQ FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin
    edited June 2020
    Options
    It's an early mock-up product image.  I'll get with our marketing folks and make sure we correct that going forward. 

• Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I would like to say and I am a little disappointed with my PGXL in this area because my display is pretty much worthless when it comes to showing PWR or at least pep on the front panel of the display. And on ssdr it is totally worthless just doesn't catch pep at all. Not a deal breaker because I am keeping mine after the 30 day limit but it is disappointing for a amp that cost over $7000 to my door.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.