Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLink not working with iPad Pro and 6400M

Options
Mark Ferguson
Mark Ferguson Member ✭✭
Hi Everyone... Just wondering if anyone is having trouble connecting remotely through an iPad to a 6400M since upgrading to 3.1.12 ? I can connect from my LAN. Both the SmartLink option and LAN option come up as available radios but the SmartLink will do anything when I tap on the option. Wondering if going to a fixed IP address Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you Mark Ve3ib

Answers

• AA5SH
    AA5SH Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Just tested with mine and it doesn't show up either on my iPad remotely.  Only local.

Michael, AA5SH
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Works here right now, used it today about 6 hours ago and worked then too Using T-Mobile on their LTE network. 
    Maybe your network speed is a bit slow, if you have another WiFi network that the radio is NOT on give it a try. 
    Bret

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.