Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I just recently purchased 6600, i want to use it with my icom pw1 amp.

Options
G3XFA-Rob
G3XFA-Rob Member ✭✭
I have a 6600 I would like to use it with my icom pw1 amp , I seen that you can use dudtil v3,i also have c17 . I would like to know how to set it up using the smart cat and dudtil , c17 .
Any ideas  please of settings

Answers

• Brad
    Brad Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    using same, can't text very good, if you like I talk thru you.   send a e-mail thru QRZ and will send you phone. Brad, K5NHR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.