Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Refreshing license state after 3.1.11 update

Options
Rob Dunne
Rob Dunne Member ✭✭
V3.1.11 upgrade seems to have gone through fine on 6600M. It asked me to buy the upgrade as I was upgrading from 2.6.1 and then it asked me to start the radio on the new version. I refreshed the Version screen and it starts checking for the new license. Unfortunately it is now stuck on this screen. It’s been stuck here for some time. Does this mean the Flex licensing server if off line? image

Comments

• Dan-N7HQ
    Dan-N7HQ FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    M Models have two IP addresses.  One for the front panel, the other for the radio.  This condition indicates the radio did not pick up an appropriate IP address when it rebooted after the update, but the front panel did. 

This procedure should resolve your issue:

1) Power down the transceiver- be sure to wait until it is completely off.  DC current should be under 240ma. 

2) Disconnect power from the transceiver and wait 5 minutes.  This ensures all power is drained.

3) Connect power from the radio and wait 5 minutes.  This makes sure the front panel wakes up and runs its "first-time powered" cycle.  (note: you should always do this on an M model when power has been interrupted). 

4) Power on the transceiver.  

Dan, N7HQ

• Rob Dunne
    Rob Dunne Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi Dan. Thanks I will try that and reply. Rob G0MGM
  • Rob Dunne
    Rob Dunne Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I tried your instructions but I still get the same result. During the license check I power light blinks a couple of times and relays inside the radio click but after a few mins it comes back to the same screen as in my first post.
  • Rob Dunne
    Rob Dunne Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Dan I have just tried it again and this time I set a continuous ping to both the radio and front panel up addresses and can see that the radio get its IP address but the front panel doesn’t.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.