Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CAT command that will enable/disable DAX

Adde Tjernberg
Adde Tjernberg Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR CAT
Hello!
Does anyone know the CAT command that will enable/disable DAX?
73 de Adde, SM0SHG

Answers

• Dave Garber
    Dave Garber Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    other than tapping on the icon in smartsdr, putting the radio is none sound card mode would do it automatically.  try changing to a ssb mode. are you not using smartsdr?
  • Adde Tjernberg
    Adde Tjernberg Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Not sure I understand your answer... or if you understood my question?!
  • Dave Garber
    Dave Garber Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    are you using smart sdr??
  • Adde Tjernberg
    Adde Tjernberg Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Well, yes...
  • Steve Bunting
    Steve Bunting Member
    edited April 2020
    I’ve been looking for this too so I can use dvk remotely from my contest logger. Sadly I’ve not been able to find anything. Dave: Whilst Dax is often used for “soundcard modes” my example shows that it has a valuable use in regular Ssb too. This works great when you are next to the rig and your normal voice goes through the mic port. 73 Steve M0bpq
  • PA2TA
    PA2TA Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I've been looking for this as well but couldn't find a command to enable/disable DAX.
    As a workaround, i created some profiles with DAX enabled or DAX disabled and then loading the required profile via the CAT command. I'm using mic profiles, but i guess you could use global profiles as well.
  • mlstutler
    mlstutler Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    ZZDX0;  = DAX OFF
    ZZDX1; = DAX ON
  • Adde Tjernberg
    Adde Tjernberg Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    THANK YOU!
  • Kes-m0pkz
    Kes-m0pkz Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Mike, where I can find whole list of the comands?! As in n1mm can get working but if making full script getting on but off no. Maybe need put time delay between commands as if both executed at the same time dosent work. What cat time off command can be used. This is for voicekeyer then using remotely. Tnx. Kes-m0pkz

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.