Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

KO4OO

Options
Thurman Williams  Jr
Thurman Williams Jr Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
6400M and Q5 I have several HF rigs hooked together with a Alpha Delta switch box. one being my 6400M.. question?? when using my 6400M and the Q5 transverter. Will it be safe to transmit with one of my other HF rig with the 6400M on  using it  with a slice open to monitor 2 m with the transverter without taking out the front end .... Alpha Delta says 70db of isolation unused selections are switch to ground. Still worried when I'm transmitting with my Yaesu I'll take out the front end of the flexradio if it's on at  the same time monitoring 2m with the transverter.. anyone have any thoughts Jr.  KO4OO 

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    If you have 70 db of isolation, your Flex should be safe ( unless something fails and the isolation is no longer 70db ).
    AL, K0VM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.