Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Where to find SmartSDR.xml for FlDigi ?

Options
Paul F6EXV
Paul F6EXV Member ✭✭
Hi all
Have lost my HDD and had to reinstall everything… Well, my logs were not lost...
Trying to configure FLDigi, I understand I need that file : SmartSDR.xml.
W1HKJ's page sends me an error when I am trying to get that file.
Where else can I find it please ?
Thanks + 73

Comments

• Dave Spencer
    Dave Spencer Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • Paul F6EXV
    Paul F6EXV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Dave
    Thanks for the info, and the link.
    I do a right click and save the link, but what next ? The saved "thing" is an html document, which I cannot upload to the FLDigi adequate configuration menu... It is a link, not a file....  I save it on my desk, and it does not even appear when I try to put it where it belongs...
    I remember years ago I could do it without any problem out of the W1HKJ's page, but these files are no longer there...
    So, still need help !...
    Paul F6EXV
  • Dave Spencer
    Dave Spencer Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Paul,

On that page, I just left clicked on the file name and it's downloaded without issue.
    If I right click, I get the same issue as you. I'm using Chrome if there's a browser issue, but I suspect it's a simple left click you'll need

Dave

• Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options

Use the Opera web browser.  It will let you save XML files as files
  • K3DCW
    K3DCW Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/xmls/flex/  contains the XMLs for slice A through slice H.

• K3DCW
    K3DCW Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    If you can't figure out how to download them as XML files, send me an email at  k3dcw (at) arrl.net and I'll send you the XMLs in a zip file.
  • Paul F6EXV
    Paul F6EXV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    That worked !
    Thanks guys !
    73 and stay away from the beast !
    Paul F6EXV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.