Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I know many of you will remember this!!! Being stuck in the house, well this helps us a lot! Enjoy!

Robert Lonn
Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in New Ideas

Comments

• KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Here is a live version of theme song in this ARRL film "Funky Fanfare" By Keith Mansfield an incredible composer.
    https://youtu.be/zYR8zOhSmmo
  • Harry Dudley
    Harry Dudley Member
    edited March 2020
    Robert, thanks for the memories!  That us the way it was for sure!
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Much simpler times, I miss those days more than ever.
  • Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Ham radio was fun in those days. DX40 a BC348Q recvr with Heath Q multiplier. Great station in 1958.
  • Mike W9OJ
    Mike W9OJ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Yes and no. I sure like my Flex.
  • Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Man does THAT bring back memories.  I was just getting started right at that time and right in that place (Northridge and Chatsworth in the San Fernando Valley, right next to Woodland Hills).  I'm sure I QSO'ed with some of those folks and probably meet some too but it was so long ago I just don't remember anymore.  Just great - thanks so much for sharing !
  • Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Been digging me some Keith Mansfield !  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_SOUEFoQ4

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.