Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex work from home

Robby Robertson
Robby Robertson Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Stay home and be safe Gerald. I hope the Flex staff are healthy and stay that way.

Don't worry about us.

We're used to waiting.

-Robby
HP3SS

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Oh and Gerald, don't sit  too quickly after my kick  to your ****!

Seriously, from what we read up in DC, even a 'mild' case is something you never want to experience. Ham radio is not worth risking anyone's health or life.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    The Elmers here are willing to help with support questions, myself included.

These are unprecedented times in my life so we need to “do the right thing” and stay safe. While we have free time it is a nice idea to help each other out, not only with ham radio. It definitely helps alleviate the boredon of shelter inn place.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.