Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to find lost factory setting profile for FHM-2 Mic?

Options
Francesco Doenz
Francesco Doenz Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I inadvertently tinkered with the FHM-2 factory mic profile...sorry! Where can I find the factory settings again?
As always many thanks to the community for your help and support! 

Answers

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    There may be other methods.....one way is to do a "factory reset", shut down, hold the power on button for five seconds until you see the button turn white.  All of the default profiles are loaded as a result.   As usual, be sure to backup your profiles, as those will be lost in the process and must be imported from the saved file.

Alan
    WA9WUD
  • Francesco Doenz
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Yes it's the only way I know, but it's a lot of work to restore everything for a newbie like me, I was thinking the settings of the EQ numbers should be easy to find somewhere??
  • K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Did you save the profiles to your PC using Profile manager.  If so you can use "Inport/Export Profiles" function to retrieve it.  I did not save the hand mic profiles, so i cant give   you the default EQ settings.  I only saved my custom mic settings.

Gayle K0FLY
  • Francesco Doenz
    edited March 2020
    Options
    No, I did not save them on PC because I was thinking that changing a profile would not erase the factory setting...you always learn the hard way...I hope someone will step in with the factory EQ numbers!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options

Default FHM-2
    63= 0
    125= 1
    250= 0
    500= 0
    1K= 1
    2K= 2
    4K=3
    8K=2
  • Francesco Doenz
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Wouaw!! Many many thanks for stepping in!!!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Your welcome,  but keep in mind, using a Flex without saving your profiles is a bad idea. It saves people from so many problems.
  • Francesco Doenz
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Yes, As I said you learn the hard way but I must say that the fora of flexradio are extraordinarily reactive compared to fora in other domains, it's may be a trait of hamradio hobbyists!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.