Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Integrating LOG4OM with new spotting feature

WA2SQQ
WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
edited August 2020 in Third-Party Software

I’ve installed 2.3.9, but I’ve been waiting to activate the spot feature. Slicemaster seems to be the easiest way to integrate the new feature, but I’m wondering if anyone has been successful at interfacing the spots to LOG4OM logging software? I had read that support for LOG4OM will be added in a future released of Slicemaster.

Answers

• John - K3MA
    John - K3MA Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I am renewing this question.  Now with FRStacks V3 supporting populating spots on SmartSDR over Multiflex it seems that the best way to set things up would be to have spots taken from the Cluster run on Log4OM V2 and have them sent to FRStacks V3 which then sends them to the panadapter on SmartSDR.

I know I can setup FRStacks to get the spots directly from the clusters but since I already have spots coming into Log4OM via that software cluster function it would cut down on internet traffic and not require double setup if FRStacks V3 could get them automatically from Log4OM V2.

Anyone have the correct setup for this?

John K3MA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.