Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RTTY SPLIT

Options
Rich McCabe
Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
So I honestly have never had a need to run split in RTTY until recently with some DXpeditions.

The only RTTY I have ran in recent years is during a few contest and used MMTTY with N1MM which worked fine.

So I just had one contact to make so I fired up N1MM (still set for last RTTY contest) and edited a Macro button for an exchange.

Split on the Flex was easy as usually but my Slice B  TX changed back to Slice A when trying to send.

I just reversed the slices and made the contact.  Today had opportunity to try it again so fired up FLDIGI and application was once again changing the TX from Slice B to Slice A.

What am I missing here?

Rich
kd0zv

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Open SmartSDR CAT and turn "Autoswitch TX" off on all ports.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thanks Craig.

Always great to get an answer in 120 seconds :)

Rich

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.