Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Lost All Receive Audio on Meastro

Mike-N1VE
Mike-N1VE Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in Maestro
While having a conversation on 20-meters, once I unkeyed the mic I had no receive audio on A or B.  I switched to the 40-meter band and still had no audio.  AF/ squelch adjustment on A and B did not produce any audio.  The display was active. The WiFi strength meter showed green and all bars illuminated.  I turned off the Maestro and rebooted it, then all was well.  What happened?

Answers

• Jonathan-KE0YBL
    Jonathan-KE0YBL Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    This happens to me on somewhat regular occasion as well (Maestro B). You can go into the menu and change the audio away from the Maestro and back again to recover more quickly.  I've spent a fair amount of time tinkering with it in its silent state without joy.

I wish I had an answer as to why it actually happens, but at least I can recover without Switch Radio or reboot now.
  • Robert Hall
    Robert Hall Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Robert KD7RH
    Maestro has a bit of a bug which causes this.  The bug is known and is in the works.
    The work-around is...
    Go to MENU, then AUDIO.
    Switch AUDIO from MAESTRO to RADIO, then back to MAESTRO.
    The problem will not recur until you boot Maestro again.  I do this work-around upon starting Maestro.  
    Give this a try.
  • Mike-N1VE
    Mike-N1VE Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Thanks.  I just went though the process you described and will use it when I start the Maestro.  Seems like the Maestro has been around long enough for a bug like this to be eliminated.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.