Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I'm looking for the optional ATU for a 6300. Anyone have one they don't use? I will buy it.

FISHULA X
FISHULA X Member ✭✭
I'm looking for the optional ATU for a 6300. Anyone have one they don't use? I will buy it.
 Or I will trade a very nice Flex control. Let me know please.
             Thanks. 73

Answers

• Howard Smith
    Howard Smith Member
    edited January 2020
    Well, I have one, mint condition, and I have an external automatic tuner so I don’t really need this one. And I need some money right now. So.,,,let me know how much it’s worth. Hs .w4yhs@gmail.com
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
     Well I would like to buy it from you. I also need the cables that goes to the board. You won't be needing those.   Did you remove it from your Flex 6300?
       How about 175.00, let me know. Thanks Howard. Get back to me please..
                   Thanks. 73
  • Howard Smith
    Howard Smith Member
    edited January 2020
    Have not removed the board. Got to make sure I don’t disable the Tx Will look under the hood this afternoon after this tornado passes. W4YHS
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    OK thank you Howard, BY  the way, Your email doe's not work. The one at hotmail.
                   Let me know,  Thanks, 73
  • Howard Smith
    Howard Smith Member
    edited January 2020
    I don’t have hotmail. hs.w4yhs@gmail is it. Tnx Howard
  • K0COL
    K0COL Member ✭✭
    Looking for the ATU for a 6300 anybody know where I can get one from.
    K0COL

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.