Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WATERFALL COLOR

Richard Zalewski
Richard Zalewski Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
After yesterday's fiasco with the 6600M not starting I finally got it going.  What I notice now is that when changing to a band initially the waterfall is mostly great.  After a bit it starts going through different shadesof blue until it is the way I had it for months.

Comments

• Richard Zalewski
    edited November 2019
    Sorry that should be mostly GREEN
  • Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Sounds like it's set on "Auto" in the display tab.  That's pretty much normal on mine - has always worked that way and I like to have it set the gain automatically.  You could turn Auto off and manually set it, but then you might need to reset for each band (?) I've never used it that way so can't say for sure.
  • Richard Zalewski
    edited November 2019
    Tnx Duane.  It certainly had something to do with the display settings.  How they got changed is beyond me.  I turned auto off and adjusted each band but will play with leaving auto on again and see what happens.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.