Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
SmartSDR NB and WNB performance
Long time lurker, first time poster. Thinking in buying a Flex-6400 and eventually a Maestro.
I live in a location that has lots of man-made noise (QRN). Currently have a
Flex-5000 and a Flex-1500 and the noise blankers in PowerSDR are very effective in mitigating the QRN. Would the WNB and NB on SmartSDR have the same performance in mitigating the local QRN noise as PowerSDR?
Please see the following link of my Flex-5000 in action reducing the local noise on 10 meter band:
- Radio: Flex-5000
- PowerSDR version: 220.127.116.11 (KE9NS)
- Antenna: Homebrew Hexbeam
- Location: Watertown, Massachusetts
Leave a Comment
- 49 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 90 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 20 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 57 SmartSDR for Mac
- 133 SmartSDR for iOS
- 142 SmartSDR CAT
- 53 DAX
- 272 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 538 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 700 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 122 Power Genius Products
- 95 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 9 Power Genius Utility
- 18 Tuner Genius
- 26 Shack Infrastructure
- 9 Networking
- 60 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 41 Contesting
- 84 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 51 Amateur Radio Interests
- 361 Third-Party Software