Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Windows10 update and dax not corrupted in v3.18

Options
Hans Weijers
Hans Weijers Member
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I am a Windows10 Insider member and i get complete improved packages of the whole system every 2 weeks. 
Up till now i had to rename by hand most of the audio drivers, sometimes even uninstall them and lateron install them again, that did cost a lot of wasted time.
Yesterday o got Evaluation package Build 18995.vb_release 190927-1420 and i was amased very much that ALL audio drivers including the default windows audio channel were intact, NO unwanted changes.
So i think Flexradio succeeded in dealing with the Windows routine to corrupt the audio drivers. THANKS A LOT FLEX !
Best 73, Hans - PA0HWB

Comments

• Andrew VK5CV
    Andrew VK5CV Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Good here too Hans,

I made a habit of looking for updates before upgrading.
    However I got caught out with 3.1.8.
    Works as it should now. (Win 10 and Flex SDR having mission critical usage)
    The ATU behaviour is much better now too.
    Andrew VK5CV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.