Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WTB Flex 5000A

Options
Lee
Lee Member
edited September 2019 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
I am looking to upgrade my Flex 3000 to a Flex 5000A. I would like the 2nd Rx. I am also interested in the V/U board as a backup to my aging FT-847 for satellite work. Please let me know what you have.
Lee
AA4LB

Answers

• David Cole
    David Cole Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Lee - I have a 5000a with second receiver and ATU superb condition and recently serviced by Norbert at Flex EU service centre - dave@g3rcq.com
  • Joe Herreweyers
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello Lee,  I have a Flex 500 with the second receiver, ATU and U/V.  Reach me at n9emc@icloud.com if interested.

• N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I will NEVER get rid of my fully loaded 5K, it has true DIVERSITY reception and I got spoiled by it !!!  Also love my new 6600 and Maestro, truly another work of art !!! 
    I hope Flex wins that government  contract, good luck Flex and keep pioneering these masterpieces !!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.