Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

0xC000007B - Unable to Start SmartSDR Drivers

So I've been trying to get my Flex-6300 to work with my windows machine, now originally I used a mac with a VM to get the machine working, nowdays I have a windows 10 desktop working so I wanted to use that instead. 

It turns out that I cant, the driver wont load, no its not a name alias thing, the driver installs and wont start because of the 0xC000007B error code, meaning an invalid image.

Yes I am running Windows 10 64-bit, so for curiosity I compared my older VM image on my mac and found that the drivers since 2.13 till even the new v3 are the same since 2015, more importantly I used sysdepend on both install my new machine is running 1903, vs the older 186X version on the laptop, I found that the drivers had a missing link on the new install thats PROCESSPARAMETERS. This is why I can't load things at all I am at a loss here, re-installing wont do a thing since the error cannot be fixed by re-installing something which has a missing symbol table. It might be possible that somebody knows a work around this, because I am at a loss here. 

I have tried 2.53, and the new V3 on my desktop, and since they all have the same driver I can understand why they all fail now.

Just for further information here is the device manager error:
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
%hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

Under Details:
Problem code: 00000027
Problem Status:
{Bad Image}
%hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x
C000007B

Comments

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Oh my goodness glad I don’t have my computer hooked up
    Dam to many things going on here I’ll stick to Plan Jane
    6400M
    What advantage of smart-Start any way I have get a teenager set my radio up /This is crazy ,, That not SmartStart I call it JigSaw Start

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.