Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do I change multiflex focus?

Options
Steven Hess
Steven Hess Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Problem with no TX from Maestro even when Computer is off.
So no TX control from Maestro. Computer has control of TX
How do I change focus back to Maestro?

Answers

• David Hickman
    David Hickman Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Go under the Multiflex settings on the maestro and adjust from there.
  • Steven Hess
    Steven Hess Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
     Nothing on that screen will change.
    Touch screen doesn't respond.
    first thing I tried.
  • Steve Sterling
    Steve Sterling Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Not sure where it is on the Maestro menus, but there is a new Transmit/Band Settings page somewhere. On this page, Transmit Inhibit by band is shown. My transmit inhibit keeps happening when we switch from the Maestro to the station computer. I frequently have to go to the page and un-inhibit transmit for the last band used.
  • Steven Hess
    Steven Hess Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I finally got tired of chasing my tail and reset the radio. Hopefully focus stays on the Maestro.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.