Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

MOX lights up when I talk

2»

Answers

• KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Ok but green arrow update not loading when I press It goes through one step than last step says no internet. Connection
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Joe I think you are solidly in Help Ticket territory unfortunately.  

Another option is if you can get the brief connectivity to the Internet to get by that point, but again I'd reach out to FRS to make sure your efforts count.

GL and 73

Steve
    K9ZW
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    It loaded 3.0.1.9 now this up again image Now I need find were VOX setting at
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Worked have this screen up now after pressing speed/power button loos like VOX. Off not high lightedimage

Need find were monitor setting out now as hear myself in headset could just be RFI

MOX still lights when transmit ing but mic not sticking now in transmit

MON was ON —/I shut off now no voice in headset now
    Dam I feel dumb
    Thanks all very much I clicked on RCA 1 connect to late dads Ten Tec Titan 425 she power girl dad had 12 brand new 800 tubes saved she runs on two 800 tube 12 tunes should last my life time
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
     So Joe, What was the issue, was your Vox on? Is your problem solved. If so how did you fix it.. Thanks,,,,
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    VOX is off My voice coming in headset- the Monitor Button was on -Turned off Monitor MOX still lights when talking on ssb but RFI maybe Bob Brehm, AK6R from Palomar looking into it now Sent me link link: https://my.ecwid.com/store/10325621#product:mode=edit&id=86891138&return=products:name-or-sku=flex&count=2147483647 Mic not going in VOX now so far keeping fingers crossed after I uploaded new V.3.0.1.9 I did get this wonderful DSP remover for Ten Tec Omni 7 Might try on 6400M but DSP so far removed noise better than my sold icom 7610 and icom 7700
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019

This is a blast beats anything BHI sells 4 fold video: https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc2Mz...
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hi Joe Glad you are making progress. It is normal for MOX to light while pressing the PTT. It should go off once you release PTT. I think the problem you had when the radio stuck in transmit was due to downgrading software to 2.4.9. If you downgrade to 2.4.9 or lower you must factory reset radio to default settings and then load a stored profile (if you have any backed up) using a PC and SmartSDR for PC. Upgrading back to 3.0.19 seems to have fixed the stuck PTT. The PC connection is optional and I think you mentioned you want to buy one once you have Internet. The PC will allow you to do electronic logbook, digital software such as WSJT-X and other programs. Enjoy using the radio. They really are fun! 73 Dave wo2x
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    It is normal for MOX to light while pressing the PTT. It should go off once you release PTT. Thank u Dave Joe Ok glad for everyone’s help I’ll talk on Triple H net tonight 7190 11pm AK till around 1230am see if everything ok- anyone cannot sleep give me call KL4QG I’m in Bethel AK training new oper at water drinking system
  • KL4QG
    KL4QG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Flex Help desk told what problem was like I said MON was on I did no it and delay was on high cause my problems with mic saying on too

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.