Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Stability Issue with Flex 6400M + Slice Master + DM780 + Win10

Options
Helmut Spahn
Helmut Spahn Member
edited July 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I configured Flex6400M, Slice Master, DM780 and WIN10 as of SW recommendations. I'm running SW for all tools / devices with latest version. 
After System Startup it works as expected (eg. PSK31) for approximately 5 minutes. 
Then system crashs . . . 
To bring it back to live requires restart of Flex6400M, Win10 Laptop, Slice Master / DM780.
After some minutes - same issue again, and again, . . .
Any idea really appreciated - did someone experience similar challenges ?
Helmut, DJ5KR

Comments

• Joe N3HEE
    Joe N3HEE Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Have you had this configuration working before now ?  Or is this a new configuration ?  This could  be a memory problem.  Run a memory checker such as MemTest 86 or similar.  I had system crashes caused by a bad memory.  Also check Windows event logs for clues.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.