Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I upgraded to V2.5.1. I noticed that the "enable" buttons for RCA TX are gone. How do I enable?

steve
steve Member
Not sure how to enable the RCA TX jacks. Previous software just had me click enable. Now it looks like I have to enter a value?

Answers

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    goto Settings and click on "TX Band Settings"
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    goto Settings and click on "TX Band Settings"
  • K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    This was discussed last week on another thread.  Go to SSDR "Settings" drop down.  Select "TX BAND SETTINGS" .  A chart will be displayed, use your mouse to select (click on the box) which jacks to enable.  This is tied to each transmit profile, you have to select the the boxes for each profile.

Gayle K0FLY
  • steve
    steve Member
    edited June 2019
    Just spotted it-thank you so much!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.