Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX Error Splash Screen

Ever since I upgraded to V3 and then downgraded to V2 of SSDR, I get two DAX error splash screens when I boot the computer. It says "DAX (v2.4.9.196): An unhandled error has occurred: The invocation of the constructor on type 'DAXWPF.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw and exception.

"Inner Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'Flex.UiWpfFramework, Version=1.0.1.28766, Culture-neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

"   at DAXWPR.MainWindow...ctor()"

(I tried to upload the image but kept getting an internal server error from the Web site.)

This happens before I try to run any programs, including DAX and SSDR. I re-upgraded to V3, and it still occurs. It's not a disaster, since I just click the OK button to close them, but it's annoying, and indicates that there is something wrong with the software.

Any ideas?

Comments

• N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I've seen this with my 6600 running win7 inumourous times
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2019
    Frank,

This sounds like something you should take a screenshot of and open a helpdesk ticket.
  • Frank Kirschner
    edited May 2019
    OK, thanks. Done. Let's see what advice they have.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.