Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Page not found error

John-ihb
John-ihb Member

Did a search for this topic and found a "Page not found" report but when I clicked on the title I got "Page not found" error, hence, why I posted a new topic. I keep getting "Page not found" error when I try to click on a post to see the discussion. I saw an earlier report this morning but I can no longer find that report. If I get an email letting me know of a new topic and I click on that topic I get a "Page not found" error again. I can't access any topics on this site.

Comments

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I posted a error report with get satisfaction seems fixed now. They opened a trouble ticket and reported that they had servers that were malfunctioning. They installed new servers.... Virendra Kaushik (GetSatisfaction) May 24, 5:49 AM PDT Hi Patrick, Our DevOps Team is launching new Database Servers to fix the issue and make everything stabilized. Please allow us 4-5 Hours more time while we are working on this. You would not be able to access the conversation which is 2 Months old. We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this. We would keep you informed when you can access recent Posts. Your patience is greatly appreciated on this. Best Regards, Virendra
  • John-ihb
    John-ihb Member
    edited May 2019

All looks good now. Thanks for getting that corrected.
  • Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I did it by accident, thought it was just my connection. But at least they saw it and fixed it....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.