Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
BUTTON needed to send call ID in cw mode while using phone
using phone, any mode; am, fm, ssb, et al., it would be nice to press a button to set to send my call sign out as id, via cw, when I complete, or start my next audio cycle
In other words, when while I am use the phone modes and I realize its time it identify my station (according to the FCC rules), I press the button to sets a sequence that:
1) IF I am currently transmitting using phone, when I key up, the radio switches to cw and sends out my call sign, then switches back to phone mode I was using so I can listen to the stations, or …
2) IF I am listening to stations (I am not transmitting, but the radio is set in a phone mode)., when I next key up to transmit in phone mode, the radio first switches to CW mode, sends my call sign out, then switches back to phone mode so I can begin to talk.,
Optionally, this feature could do it automatically after a time lapse and indicates it is going to take place, or if it has send it out.
OK, radio experts and nay-sayers, let me have it why this is not a great idea.
Leave a Comment
- 49 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 90 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 20 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 58 SmartSDR for Mac
- 133 SmartSDR for iOS
- 142 SmartSDR CAT
- 53 DAX
- 272 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 538 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 700 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 122 Power Genius Products
- 95 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 9 Power Genius Utility
- 18 Tuner Genius
- 26 Shack Infrastructure
- 9 Networking
- 60 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 41 Contesting
- 86 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 51 Amateur Radio Interests
- 361 Third-Party Software