Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Filteradjustment Slice B wrong

Toffy
Toffy Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in Maestro
I use Maestro with Flex6400 and installed V3. It works, but slice B has still the same bug with filteradjustment. Slice A: BW Select: Knob inside shift, outside Width - at the push of the button from BW Select executes: Button inside Low shift, outside High shift. That's plausiebel! Slice B: BW Select: Knob inside shift, autside also same schift? at the push of the button from BW Select executes: Button inside High shift, outside same High shift? BW changes only after turning over the slice mark. The starting position is not available any more. Could you please try to fix ist. 73 Tof DJ6ZM

Comments

• Toffy
    Toffy Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    A button setup test has diagnosed a hardware error. I sent in the maestro. Fortunately, we have a service in Germany.
    DJ6ZM Tof 

I got the maestro back repaired within four days. Great service, fast and competent. Good job.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.