Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How development of PG's external ATU is progressing?

Tom
Tom Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in Tuner Genius XL
Can someone from Flex or OM Ranko comment about progress with this project?
When can we expect some documentation?
Tom, SP7WT

Answers

• bahillen
    bahillen Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    The silence is deafening. Would be nice to get an update. 73 Bill W9JJB
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited September 2018
    Work is progressing on it, but it is still under development.  A prototype may be on display at Hamvention (no promises).  We'll post an update when there is information to post.
  • Tom
    Tom Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Any recent updates on my old post?

Tom
  • N4MGA - Don
    N4MGA - Don Member
    edited September 2018
    Any updates on the Shipping and availability of the Tuner Genius Tim?
    73's,
    Don - N4MGA
  • WQ2H - Jim Poulette
    edited March 2020
    I admit I'm impatient as well - but I really do get it. Having been in NPI/product development for decades I know how distracting it can be to have queries pouring in about progress and scheduling. Sometimes, and as an engineer I do hate to admit, it really is as easy as taking an hour or so to write up a "state of the state" however vague or incomplete it may be. It can go a long way. My experience is that it will generally hold the wolves at bay, sometimes just long enough, to come to that that next big step forward. And that's what EVERYBODY is really looking for. 73 Jim, WQ2HI
  • Tom
    Tom Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Any recent updates in relation to this project? If I recall correctly, a photograph of its prototype was presented over a year ago. What progress has been made since then?

Tom, SP7WT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.