Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW in F1

Andy W3LI
Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I just spent about an hr figuring out how to load CW into F1, F2, F3.  Nothing really in the manual. The big issue is how do I delete a previous message. Nothing in the manual page 132 or in section 34.7.

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Try the "Delete" key:  right-hand key on top row.
  • Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Is this on the pop up keyboard , the box kinda with an X in it?
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    edited October 2019
    Yes, it's next to the "P" key.  The "box kinda" is actually an arrow pointing to the left (easier to see if you connect a large screen to your radio). 
  • Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Thanks Neal, I am so glad I spent $33.80 to have the manuals printed so I can make notes on them. Love the High litters. I am running about 5 to 1. 1hr operating and 5 hrs trying to translate the manual.
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    edited October 2019
    A few days on the air and you'll be operating like an old timer with the Flex, Andy.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.