Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartsdr speech prcessor selector slider

Options
Mike VA3MD
Mike VA3MD Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Flex-6400 speech prcessor selector , nor-dx-dx+ not switching. I have saved all three for each selection MD100-, if I manually select the mic profile md100-dx the slider moves to DX. when I move the slider back to normal it stays on DX. If manually selectect mic prfile md100-nor the slider moves to Normal but not with the slider.

Comments

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Yes, it sounds like one of two things. Either profiles are controling were they set,,or there is a persitance problem that may happen from time to time.
    Go through your profiles and check your settings.
    When you manualy move a slider, that should over ride the profile setting till you change profiles again.

What you could do is save your profiles, then do a factory reset, this clears all persistace in the radio and sets to new. 
  • Mike VA3MD
    Mike VA3MD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I will try to reset my system..... Thank you Mike

• Mike VA3MD
    Mike VA3MD Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Reset my system and imported my profiles but I still have the same problem.

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Now, what you should do is re creat your profiles, check all settings and save and name them. Delete your old ones.

If the reset worked, the radio should start up on 20 meters If I remember.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.