Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

IOS SDR Help

John KB4DU
John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in SmartSDR for iOS
  • Finally got the IOS SDR app on the Ipad, but can't connect to the Flex 6400. I can connect with the PC via ethernet and a switch, and the Ipad connects to the internet wirelessly OK, but when I use the panadapter/discover buttons, all I get is a swirly. The Flex shows as available, with the correct IP address, but doesn't connect. It's obviously something I have done, but don't know what. Flex is version 2.3.9, Ipad is ver 12.0, IOS sdr is ver 2.6.2. I've looked at the router settings, all seem normal, but I'm a networking amateur.

Answers

• mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    KB4DU Click on the settings in IOS SDR (Lower Right Corner) Next select Check Smartlink Status From there you need to log Into Smartlink Server If successful then IOS SDR should Allow you to bring up IOS SDR Do this all within your LAN network First to check things out (Not WAN) Once the Server recognizes your iPhone you can try WAN as long as Your router is setup properly (Green Light ) for UPnP to setup Ports with your router to allow WAN access 73 Mike
  • John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Belated thanks to Mike. Ipad is working well for remote.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.