Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Log4OM and Flex 6400? I have OmniRig selected on Log4OM but where is OmniRig for the Flex 6400

Andy W3LI
Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
I am a long time user of Log4OM and would like to use it with my new Flex 6400M. I have OmniRig selected in Log4 , Where do I find OmniRig in the Flex Software to Select OmniRig?

Answers

• VE3DZP
    VE3DZP Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Good morning Andy. I am not familiar with Log4OM but to the best of knowledge if you are running SmartSDR and SmartSDR Cat that Omnirig is not needed. Just have Smart CAT make your com port.
  • W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited February 2019
    Set up another  SmartSDR CAT port C (any unused port will do - go to SmartSDR Cat and click add at the bottom) - and set up that CAT port  in OmniRig.  
  • Andy W3LI
    Andy W3LI Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Thank you VE3DZP and W5AP for your suggestions. Appreciate your help.
    Do not see any other way to reply.
    Andy ., W3LI

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.