Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR RF Mtr not indicating output

Greg Clark
Greg Clark Member
edited January 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I'm new to the 6400M as of a couple of weeks ago.  The last time I dove into Flex was with a 3000, so a little different.  I am seeing that when I am running FT-8,  I see little to no power output indication on the SmartSDR,  RF Pwr meter.  Looking at the DAX TX stream - it appears to be in the correct level, and my outboard watt meter is showing correctly.  Am I totally missing something here - which I am sure I have?  I would expect to see the SmartSDR output meter reading the same as DAX and my outboard meter.  Suggestions?

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    The fact that your seeing output on the external meter but not the internal Flex meter would likely indicate a hardware defect.  In TUNE do you see a similar situation ( normal output on the external but  no indication on the internal flex meter ) ?  You may need to open a Helpdesk ticket.
    AL, K0VM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.